We count on our Volunteers to have a successful Dragon-Fall!
Our Volunteers receive benefits for joining our team!
A short list of those includes, but is not limited to:
- Access to deep discounts on gaming items via our vendor partners.
- Invitations to special events in the Industry, for example Distributor Open Houses, Gen Con restricted access events etc.
- Hotel Credits to spend at the Venue.
- Volunteer fun events. Bowling, cook outs, drinking at the local watering hole. These will be invite only, as a show of our appreciation.
Right now, we are in need of the following:
- Terrain Team Members- help to build, paint and coordinate terrain for all of our tables.
- Guest Relations- work the weekend event, and ensure that our participants have a good time.
- System Judges- can't have enough of these. Lots of system expertise needed.
- Web Master- Work with our staff, to promote and market our Brand.
- Set Up/ Tear Down specialists- needed early on Saturday of the event and Sunday to help pack up.
In short- give us your passion, help out where you can, get rewarded (see above) and know that you are making a difference in our team!
Please use the "Contact Us" section of our site to sign up. Please tell us which Team Member Position(s) you are interested in.
The Dragon-Fall Team
This September, we had the 1st annual Dragon-Fall cookout for our Volunteers and their families.
We had a bounce house for the kids, a chili cookout contest and much fun was had by all.
You have a choice where to give your time as a volunteer; give your time to an organization who's soul purpose is to have fun and build a community for the betterment of Gamers everywhere.
(Above) the tent that we had for our 1st Dragon-Fall cookout.
Lance, Fred and Dan the winners of the 2016 Chili cookoff.