Welcome to the inaugural Squadron Cup!
The second round of the Squadron Cup is in the books and Gold Squadron was out in force! With two events left, there is still plenty of chances to score. Get out to Dragon Fall 2016 and show your colors! Who's name is going on the cup?
Gold Squadron - 205 pts
Black Squadron - 85 pts
Twisted Troop - 15 pts
Olmrec Squadron - 10 pts
Iron Horse Squadron - 5 pts
This is a standard dog fight of 100 points. We will play 4 or 5 rounds of Swiss parings based on the number of attendees, and cut to a 4 player elimination playoff.
- Ryan Hickey - Black Squadron
- Jon Babcock - Unalligned
- Francois Morey - Gold Squadron
- Al Lakatos - Gold Squadron
- Black Squadron 65
- Gold Squadron 60
- Twisted Troop 15
- Olmrec Squadron 10
- Iron Horse Squadron 5
TBD - We expect this to occur in July. Is there a format that you like more than Dog Fight? Lets us know!
Points will be awarded to each squadron as follows:
- 5 points per win in match play
- 3 points per modified win in match play
- 1 points per draw in match play
- 0 points per loss in match play
- 40 points for 1st place finisher
- 30 points for 2nd place finisher
- 20 points for 3rd place finisher
- 10 points for 4th place finisher
We will take the top 5 scores per squadron. In case of tie, only the top 5 scores will be calculated.
Match 3 and 4
Matches 3 and 4 will be held at Dragon-Fall 2016 October 15 and 16th at Pheasant Run Resort
Day 1 will be a Dog Fight and Day 2 will be a team Dog Fight.
We will award the Squadron Cup to the squadron that captures the most points across all 4 matches.